How to Increase Your Print-on-Demand Sales on Easter
Easter Sunday is celebrated by Christians all around the globe as the day of Jesus Christ's resurrection. This does not, however, imply that this day is only observed by Christians. Whether Christian or not, everyone appears to participate in the Easter celebrations these days because there are activities that aren't particularly religious. Easter is typically connected with decorating eggs, singing songs, sending greeting cards to your friends, and having a nice meal with your family. Plus, it’s a chance to expand your print-on-demand business by attracting new customers to your online store.
At Urban Planet On-Demand, we always stress the importance of a personalised approach when it comes to promoting your brand and this festive season is the best time to connect with your customers on a personal level.
Here are some tips on how to increase your print-on-demand sales on Easter.
1. Add Some Easter Graphics to Your Designs
When it comes to creating Easter-themed designs, you don’t have to create new products. You can just transform existing product lines by incorporating Easter greetings or patterns into them. This will enable you to target your existing customers with your new Easter offers without spending hours on designing new items. Moreover, you can start targeting a wider audience since everyone loves Easter!
You should provide colourful patterns for clients of all ages, including adults, kids, and newborns. Teacups and pillows are good choices for add-on products since they are everyday items that can be used all year.
2. Decorate Your Online Store with a Colourful Easter Theme
At Urban Planet On-Demand, we believe that decorating your online store with-Easter themed graphics will help you make more sales during this festive season. Use the following symbols:
- Eggs: the emblem represents growth and rebirth.
- Rabbits: not only are they a sign of fertility and energy, but they are also related with a story of Ostara (also known as Eastre) – the deity of spring, whose name is also used to name the celebration.
- Angels: Angels are God's messengers associated with the festive season.
- Spring flowers: In many locations, this holiday is also changed into a spring celebration, with the symbolism of sunshine and spring flowers.
3. Send Easter Themed Greetings to Your Customers
Holidays are a great opportunity to get in touch with your customers on a personal level. Send email marketing messages with Easter greetings to your customers, offering festive discounts and inviting them to take a look at your new Easter collection.
- Mark Digital Media